|Vanuatu Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Vanuatu is an island country in Oceania. Its nearest neighbors are Australia, Fiji, and New Caledonia. It was formerly ruled by the Great Britain and France. The official languages are Bislama, French, and English.
Getting Started with Vanuatu Research
Links to articles on getting started with Vanuatu research.
Vanuatu Research Tools
Links to articles and websites that assist in Vanuatu research.
Below are FamilySearch resources that can assist you in researching your family.
- Facebook Communities - Facebook groups discussing genealogy research
- Learning Center - Online genealogy courses
- Historical Records
- Family History Center locator map
- Vanuatu Loop Newspaper
- Vanuatu Daily Post Newspaper
- Vanuatu Digest
- Vanuatu Genealogy Vital Records
- Wikipedia contributors, "Vanuatu," in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanuatu, accessed 20 April 2016.