Usumatlán, Zacapa, Guatemala Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Municipality of Usumatlán ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The town of Usumatlán did not exist as such during the colonial era.
- With the end of the Independence of Central America, the town of San Juan Uzumatán, as it was known, was assigned to the circuit of Zacapa.
- The municipality of Usumatlán has a population of approximately 11,000 people
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1877-1936 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the municipality of Usumatlán. See the records of neighboring municipalities.
Census Records[edit | edit source]
- Padrones de Guatemala : San Juan Osomatán; nueva cuenta y padrón de los indios naturales – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Usumatlán
- Cementerio de la Aldea de Huijo
- Cementerio de la Aldea de El Chico
Localities[edit | edit source]
- El Jute
- La Palmilla
- Pueblo Nuevo
- Los Vados
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Usumatlán," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usumatl%C3%A1n. Visited 2 October 2017.