Add to bio:
- FamilySearch in employment history
Notes to Self
Use Show Preview to see that they expand as desired.
- Enter three tildes (~) as a shortcut for your signature (Robert).
- Enter four tildes (~) as a shortcut for your signature and the date (Robert 21:50, 5 June 2009 (UTC)).
- Enter five tildes (~) as a shortcut for the current date/time (17:15, 3 September 2009 (UTC))
- <ref name="name">citation text</ref>
- To repeat the footnote, use <ref name="name" />
- At the bottom add a level 3 title for "References" followed by <references />
- To reference a category instead of creating it, precede it with a colon.
- Named link: [http://en.wikipedia.org Wikipedia] Characters must be alphanumeric and . _ \ / ~ % - + & # ? ! = ( ) @. Otherwise use %hh notation. Ampersand is %26. See ASCII printable characters.
- Wikipedia:Citing sources
- Wikipedia:Referencing for beginners
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- Wikipedia:Wiki markup
- Uploading Images and files (leads to Special:Upload)
10-Feb-2009: I just discovered Utah History Atlas compiled by David E. Miller (Family History Library book 979.2 E2m). What a wonderful collection of maps! Someone should create online maps with copies of the trails used to explore what is now the state of Utah.
might be of interest.