User pages, Talk pages, and Sandbox pages
Hi, OGollaher and welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki!
There are 3 "pages" that are yours to edit specifically for and about YOU!
- Your User page is for you to introduce yourself to other users on the Wiki. Your user page is named User:OGollaher. You can reach this page by clicking on your User name next to the stylized person on the top right side of the screen, or by typing User:OGollaher into the search bar.
- Your Talk page is for others to contact you with comments or questions. You access your Talk page from your User page or by clicking on the "Talk" link next to your User name in the top right side of the screen.
- Your Sandbox page/s are for you to practice in. You can have as many of these as you like. Your original Sandbox page can be accessed by clicking the Personal Sandbox link in the left sidebar under the heading Volunteer and Helper. Your Sandbox page name looks like this - User:OGollaher/Sandbox. To create other Sandbox pages, use the name of the original sandbox and add another name to it (User:OGollaher/Sandbox/descriptive name of sandbox goes here).
I moved the information you placed on your User page to your Sandbox page.
Here is the link to our Categories list. It is very long, but is searchable. Categories are listed like this [[Category:Category Name]]. For a sandbox, the Category would look like this - [[Category:Sandbox]].
This can be a lot to take in. The Wiki is very forgiving, so explore and feel free to edit. If you have questions, I would be more than happy to assist in any way I can. You can leave a comment here on your Talk page or on my Talk page.
Wiki Welcome Center Invitation
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
An invitation to the Wiki Welcome Center, a resource guide for new contributors (https://familysearch.org/wiki/en/Wiki_Welcome_Center) has been sent to the contact email you shared. Please join us there.
Thank you, Brepuollie, for your kind help and intro. Allow me a few days to get acquainted and figure this out! Thank-you!
OGollaher (talk) 06:16, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
Reverted edits by Giuseppe sorbello (talk) to last revision by Cat.taplin
I apologize in advance if I am making any technical mistake in writing to you on this page. I would like to understand why my position has been removed from the list of professional genelogists in the Italian Research Genealogy. Thank you.