User talk:Caribbean historian1
- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Hello Caribbean historian1!
Welcome to the FamilySearch Research Wiki! We thank you for your contributions! Please continue editing and consider joining one of the Projects Seeking Contributors or participate in a live Community Meeting where you will meet other experienced contributors.
This message is posted on your talk page which is associated with your personal user page. We invite you to create your User Page so that others in the community can get to know you better and what you are working on in the Wiki. Learn more about creating your user page.
Your user page is also a great place to practice new skills and lets others know something about you and your genealogical interests. We hope you like this place and decide to join in.
Here are a few pages you may find helpful:
- Take a Wiki Tour.
- Learn to search for articles.
- Connect with others at the Community Center for the Wiki.
- Review the Guiding Principles of FamilySearch Wiki.
- Find out which topics are within the wiki's scope.
- Review the Contributor Help.
Again, welcome! Parrisl 20:07, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
Grenada Vital Records[edit source]
Thank you for adding the British Library collections. I was unaware of this valuable project. I converted the HTML code to WikiText, hope that's alright. Thanks again! Murphynw 00:02, 6 February 2014 (UTC)
Grenada Parishes[edit source]
Thank you for adding to our information about the parishes of Grenada. I am wondering if you could add cites for the information you have put on the pages, as well as links for the red links (no such page exists) that you have created on those pages.
S. Birdsong, Wiki Support Team 23:53, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
To access available information, first log into FamilySearch.