Hans Lindholm owner of Aagaard gods, Gørlev S., Løve, Holbæk and Jerstrup gods, Grindløse S., Skam H., Odense (Daisy: Jerstrup Hovedgård blev i 1804 lagt ind Helsingegård gods, - needs to be added as authority
Location[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
The estate was established in 1660 by Henrik Müller and has been in the possession of several different owners including the Benzon and Moltke families until being purchased by Jørgen Hellemann in 1865. The estate has been connected with several other properties during its history including Bøstrup, Gundetved and Helsingegård estates.
FamilySearch Holdings[edit | edit source]
These records were microfilmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah in the 1960s and were published digitally in 2012. Both microfilm and digital collections contain the same material. Descriptive detail may vary making it appear the collections are different.
Information on how to use the records in this collection can be found in the article Denmark, Estate Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
Images from the microfilm can be accessed through the FamilySearch Catalog record. The Historical Records collection can be accessed at: Denmark Estate Records, 1436-1964 Adelersborg gods
Records[edit | edit source]
Images are available through FamilySearch Catalog (FSC) and Historical Records (HR)
Guardianship[edit | edit source]
- Overformynderiprotokoller [Guardianship], 1848-1850. Trustee records of Ågård and Helsingegård estates. - FSC and HR
Land[edit | edit source]
- Fæstebreve [Copyhold], 1770-1772. Copyhold letters and rent for Ågård Estate in Holbæk county, Denmark. - FSC and HR
- Kvitteringshæfter for betalt landgilde [Receipts for paid taxes] 1757-1776. - FSC and HR
Taxation[edit | edit source]
- Regnskaber [Accounts], 1828-1842. Estate accounts for Ågard, Gundetvæd and Bøstrup estates, Holbæk, Denmark. - FSC and HR
Probate[edit | edit source]
- Skifteprotokoller, 1841-1860. Probate records of Aagaard and Helsingegaard estates. The parishes, place names, and dates refer to specific localities on the film listed above. The index is found at the end of the volume. 1841-1850 only for Aagaard. - FSC and HR
- skiftedokumenter [documents], skiftedesignationer [assignments], skifteindberetninger [accounts], 1847-18150.
Available Probate Records For This Estate[edit | edit source]
|Kirke Helsinge||Kirke Helsinge, Lb.|
References[edit | edit source]
Trap, Jens Peter. Kongeriget Danmark, 3rd ed. Vol. 2, Frederiksborg, Københavns, Sorø, Holbæk og Præstø Amter. Copenhagen: G.E.C. Gads Boghandel, 1898. Pages 467-469.
Related Websites[edit | edit source]
- Records created by the estate held by the National Archives of Denmark - Aagaard and Ågård og Helsingegårds Godser
- Danske Herregård - Aagaard (Nordjylland)