Center Contacts and Hours
- Address: 915 West Gordon Avenue, Layton, Utah 84041
- (Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
- Location Map:
- Location Map
- E-mail: UT_Layton@ldsmail.net
- Open Hours: Open Tuesday 8 November 2016
Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday: Closed all day
- Holiday Schedule:
Closed for Thanksgiving: November 23-26, 2016
Closed for Christmas: December 23-26, 2016
Closed for New Year's: December 31, 2016 - January 2, 2017
Calendar and Events
Upcoming Events: Open House, November 3-5, 2016
Open House Hours:
3 November 2016: 1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
4 November 2016: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
5 November 2016: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This is a computer-only center and does not order microfilm.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Layton Utah FamilySearch Center Calendar
8 Nov. 10:00 a.m. Layton Utah FamilySearch Center Tour Request Form
8 Nov. 10:30a.m. Layton Utah FamilySearch Center Tour Request Form
8 Nov. 11:00 a.m. Layton Utah FamilySearch Center Tour Request Form
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)