Brandon Baird, BA, AG I was born and raised in Northeastern Arizona. My love for genealogy as a young child. It has been able to grow and flourish throughout the years. I learned to speak Spanish during my LDS Mission to Spain Barcelona.
- Brigham Young University, B.A. Family History-Genealogy (2013)
- Accredited genealogist for the Spain region (2014)
- Two Family History Field Studies in the Archives of Spain, France, and Italy (2011 & 2013)
- Family History Consultant and Stake Family History Leader
- "An Undergraduate Researches in the Unique Archives of Barcelona, Spain" at the Southwestern Social Sciences Association in San Diego, 2012
- "Notaries, the Notarial System, and Notarial Record Formats" at the Conferencia Iberoamericana de Genealogía in 2013, ICAPGEN Conference in 2013 and UGA South Davis Family History Fair in 2014.
- "Helping people start Hispanic Family History Research" at the UGA South Davis Family History Fair, 2014
- "Introduction to Hispanic Family History Research" at the UGA South Davis Family History Fair, 2014
- Various beginner and intermediate Hispanic family history and methodology classes taught at the Family History Library
- Hispanic Genealogy
- Basque Genealogy
- French, Italian, and Portuguese Research
- Notarial Records
- Spanish - I can speak, read, and write
- Italian, French, Portuguese, and Catalan - I can read and speak some each
- Latin - I can read
This category contains all employees of the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. Strictly speaking, some of these individuals should be described as FamilySearch employees.