United States National Archives Regional Branches
Natonal Archives—Main Branches[edit | edit source]
Washington, D.C. National Archives Building (Archives I)
- National Archives and Records Administration
- 700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
- Washington, DC 20408-0001
College Park, Maryland (Archives II)
- National Archives at College Park
- 8601 Adelphi Road
- College Park, MD 20740-6001
National Archives—Regional Branches[edit | edit source]
Regional branches of the National Archives collect records of federal government offices and courts within the area they serve. These branches are located in or near:
- Anchorage is now closed. For records of Alaska go to the Seattle regional branch.
- Atlanta for AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, and TN.
- Boston for CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, and VT.
- Chicago for IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI.
- Denver for CO, MT, NM, ND, SD, UT, WY.
- Fort Worth for AR, LA, OK, TX, and American Indian history.
- Kansas City for IA, KS, MO, and NE.
- Philadelphia for for PA, DE, WV, MD, VA.
- Riverside for southern CA, AZ, and Clark County NV.
- New York for NY, NJ, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- San Francisco for northern and central CA, HI, NV (except Clark County), American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Navy bases in the Pacific, Asian-Pacific immigration, the environment, and the American Indian experience.
- Seattle for AK, ID, OR, and WA.
The hours, directions, and details for additional presidential libraries, and federal records centers also can be found at National Archives Locations Nationwide.