United States Deceased Physician File (AMA) - FamilySearch Historical Records/Known Issues
| This article lists issues previously reported for this collection and
may provide solutions or workarounds to those issues.
Note[edit | edit source]
NOTE: The majority of the records in this collection are from 1864-1968. However you may find a few records for as early as 1804.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final waypoint in Historical Records.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm which can be viewed at the Family History Library or some FamilySearch Centers.
Known Issues[edit | edit source]
Question 1[edit | edit source]
Question 1: Some records are missing. Where can they be viewed?
Answer 1: See answers below for information about known missing records and their respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location:
- Film 2115923 Walter, Francis - West, Olin is missing online. It actually contains two sets of records for “Walter, Francis T - Walters, Eugene and Welker, Franklin - West, Olin.”
Question 2[edit | edit source]
Question 2: The Event Type and Year Range (waypoint) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer 2: The following list of known waypoint discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
- Weil, William - Walter, Eyer actually contains records for Weil, William - Welker, Anthony J, and Wallace, William Lewis - Walter, Eyer.
- Walker, Benjamin Ulysses - Walton, Roy Atkinson actually contains records for Walker, Benjamin Ulysses - Wallace, William Jones, and Walters, Floyd Ernest - Walton, Roy Atkinson.
- Go to the United States Deceased Physician File (AMA) - FamilySearch Historical Records article
- Go to the United States Deceased Physician File (AMA), 1864-1968 collection at FamilySearch.org