Toledo Ohio Family History Center
- 1 NOTE: The Family History Center will be closed the week of November 18 - 24 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- 1.1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 1.2 Calendar and Events
- 1.3 Center Resources
- 1.4 Center Services
- 1.5 Resources in the Local Area
- 1.6 Links
- 1.7 Volunteer at the Center
NOTE: The Family History Center will be closed the week of November 18 - 24 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 11050 Avenue Road (State Rt. 795), Perrysburg, OH 43551, United States
- Driveway is between the church building and the Children's Discovery Center.
- When you turn into the parking lot, pass the first set of doors and look for the single door. Ring the bell to gain access.
- Language: English
TFHC - center:
- Kathryn Griffioen
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Staffed by individuals from the Toledo Polish Genealogical Society)
Closed major holidays and when local schools are closed due to weather conditions.
Holiday Closures 2018 --
Monday, May 28 - Memorial Day
Wednesday, July 4 - Independence Day
Monday, September 3 - Labor Day
Monday, November 19 - Friday, November 23 - Thanksgiving Break (Reopens on Monday, November 26)
Monday, December 17 - Friday, January 4 - Christmas Break (Reopens on Monday, January 7)
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings:
Databases and Software:
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Computers, microfilm and microfiche readers, printer, and copy machine available
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.
Volunteer at the Center