Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Texas Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
The major periodicals and magazines helpful for Texas research are:
- Footprints. 1968—. Published by the Fort Worth Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 9767, Ft. Worth, TX 76147-2767. FHL book 976.4 B2fa and FHL films 1425706-07, vols. 11-26
- Heart of Texas Records. (Formerly the Central Texas Genealogical Society Bulletin.) 1958—. Published by the Central Texas Genealogical Society, 1717 Austin Avenue, Waco, TX 76701. FHL book 976.4 B2c
- Our Heritage. 1959—. Published by the San Antonio Genealogical and Historical Society, P.O. Box 17461, San Antonio, TX 78217-0461. FHL Book 976.4 B2o.
- The Roadrunner. 1974-1991 (final issue). Published by the Chaparral Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 606, Tomball, TX 77375-0606. FHL book 976.4 B2ro.
- Stalkin' Kin. 1973—. Published by the San Angelo Genealogical and Historical Society, P.O. Box 3453, San Angelo, TX 76902. FHL book 976.4 B2sk.
- Stirpes. 1961—. Published by the Texas State Genealogical Society, 18 W Shaker Ct, The Woodlands, TX 77380. FHL book 976.4 B2st.
- Yellowed Pages.1971—. Published by the Southeast Texas Genealogical and Historical Society, P.O. Box 3827, Beaumont, TX 77704-3827. FHL book 976.4 B2y.