Texas, Mills County Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known Issues
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: When scrolling through some of the browse points in this collection the scroll function stops and you can go no further. You lose the forward and backward arrows as well. Is there a way to work around this to see the other images?
Answer #1: In some of these browse points there are missing images which causes the sequence to be broken. If you come to an image that seems to freeze and you lose the forward-backward scroll arrows you can try manually entering a number (for example, 3 of 443) in the image box. The image should come up. You can them resume scrolling. You may have to repeat this action again if you find another broken sequence within a browse point. The following browse points are some we know of with this problem:
- Land records > Deed of trust index, v. 01, 1885-1933 (image 2 is missing), or
- Vital records > Marriage records, v. 2, 1893-1905 (missing 5 images),
- Land records >Direct index to deeds, v. 3, 1906-1914
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Texas, Mills County Clerk Records, 1841-1985 > Land records > Deed of trust index, v. 01, 1885-1933 > Image 2 of 443.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Texas, Mills County Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Texas, Mills County Clerk Records, 1841-1985 collection at FamilySearch.org.