Talk:Michigan Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

I'm looking at my Grandfather's marriage information and I noticed a mistake. How do I go about getting it corrected?


The easiest way to report a mistake is to click the brown/orange Feedback tag on the right side of the page. When you report errors, the message goes directly to a representative's email, which is checked daily, so you can be assured that your concerns will be met as quickly as possible.

We are very pleased to have your help here at FamilySearch and would like to send you updates on articles that we need help with. If you could give us your email, or contact me at, we would really appreciate it. We won't require you to volunteer any specific amount of time.

Hope to hear from you soon.


Thank you for contacting  For help with your question, please send an e-mail to  Please include as much information as you can about the error you have found. Your e-mail will be routed to the correct support agency.