Talk:How to Find Birth Information in Utah
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Church records usually give birth date and place, and names of parents.
- Utah Death Certificates 1904-1961 give birth date and place (some as early as the 1840's!), names of parents, and name of spouse.
- See also Death records for death-related records that give birth information.
- Censuses give names, ages (to get approximate birth year) and state or country of birth. They also help to locate the family near the birth date.
- Marriage records give ages of the bride and groom. Later records also give birth place and names of parents.