Syracuse New York Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
Address: 4889 Bear Rd., Liverpool, NY 13088 Room 22
Open Hours: Wednesday 10:00 am. - 2:00 pm; Thursday 6:30 - 8:30 pm.
Holiday Schedule: The center is closed all major holidays, during the Hill Cumorah Pageant July 8 - 16 inclusive, December 23 -January 1, whenever Liverpool Schools are closed due to the weather, or whenever bad weather advisories are in effect.
Due to the volunteer nature of the center, it is best to call before visiting to be sure it is open.
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area
[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.