Sugar Hill Georgia Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Location Map: Location Map
Address: 4833 Suwanee Dam Rd Suwanee, GA 30024
Use the door on the far side opposite of North Gwinnett High School where a Family History Center sign is posted.
Daytime and Evening Hours:
- Tuesday: 10:00am-2:00pm & 6:30-8:30pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am-2:00pm & 6:30-8:30pm
- Thursday: 10:00am-2:00pm
- Special Appointment times can be arranged by calling our center
If outside door is locked, please ring the bell to alert the consultants that you are here.
Closed all major holidays.
Closed when Gwinnett County Schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- computers, microfilm readers, printer, scanner, copier
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)