Sudan Maps and Gazetteers
|Sudan Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Maps can help you find where your ancestors lived. There are many types of maps. Each can help you in a different way. Historical maps describe economic growth and development, boundaries, migration and settlement patterns, and other historical information. Road maps provide details on highways, rivers, and town size. Other types of maps include parish, county, topographical maps, enclosure, civil district, and church diocesan.
Maps are published separately or in bound collections, called atlases. You may find maps in gazetteers, guidebooks, local histories, directories, or history texts.
- Old Maps on Line Old maps of Sudan.
- World and City Maps Republic of the Sudan Google maps and facts
- Falling Rain Directory of Cities, Towns, and Regions in Sudan
- Maps of World Sudan Map
- Lonely Planet Map of Sudan
- Nations on Line Political Map of Sudan and South Sudan
- NIS Gazetteer - Anglo-Egyptian Sudan
- Mosque Directory - Sudan