Stockholm Sweden Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 If you have questions regarding the Center, please contact us via E-mail.
- 3 Calendar and Events
- 4 Center Resources
- 5 Center Services
- 6 Resources in the Local Area
- 7 Links
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- Language: Swedish and English
- Address: Klara Norra Kyrkogata 34, 11122 Stockholm, Sweden
- Location Map: Google Maps
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 010 5100936 (during opening hours)
- Stockholm, Sweden Open Hours: The Center is closed due to the Coronavirus-situation.
- We will open again as soon as the situation allows.
If you have questions regarding the Center, please contact us via E-mail.[edit | edit source]
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Upcoming Events[edit | edit source]
Class Schedule[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- Sveriges Befolkning (Swedish Census data) 1880, 1890, 1900, 1910, 1970, 1980, 1990
- Begravda i Sverige 2
- Sveriges dödbok 1901-2013
- Rotemannen: Befolkning i Stockholm under slutet av 1800-talet och början av 1900-talet.
- Söder i våra hjärtan: Befolkningen på söder i Stockholm, kartor m.m.
- Kungsholmen: Befolkning, kartor m.m.
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Arkiv Digital
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- 3 Computers
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
Links[edit | edit source]
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)