Stockholm: Fransk reformerta

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to Stockholm City Page

History of the Parish Name

At least by about 1695-1745, it was known as Fransk-engelska.

Organized From / Combined With

It was created by the 1680’s, at the latest 1699.
Combined at the earliest (about 1745).

Parishes Created From



Christening certificates from about 1723, at adress:
Humlegårdsgatan 13
114 46 Stockholm


Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna, Skatteförvaltningen Riksskatteverket, Graphic Systems AB. Göteborg 1989. See Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna