Stillwater Oklahoma Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 2324 W 26th Ave Stillwater OK 74074 United States
- List other languages guest will get help with when they come to the FHC center.
- Add information on entering the FHC, parking, and if handicapped accessible.
- (Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
- 1 405-707-7560
Stake Temple and Family History Consultant - Center:
Wednesday 9:00am-12:00pm, 2:00pm-5:00pm, and 5:30pm-8:30pmThis is by appointment only at this time. Patrons must wear masks.
Please call 405-269-9489 to make an appointment.
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- *FamilySearch Catalog:
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- *FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.(Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
(Include sections for any other services your center provides. Add additional sections for those services. See the <a href="Bountiful Utah Heights Family History Center">Bountiful</a> and <a href="Chattanooga Tennessee Family History Center">Chattanooga</a> FHC pages for examples.)
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)