St Marys Ohio Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 925 Glenbrook St Marys, OH 45885 United States
- You can see it from Route 33 but you need to go to the next Exit, Route 29, and take a left.
- Go past McDonalds and Dollar General on left until next traffic light (Defiance Rd., Route 116).
- Follow Defiance Rd. to the last road on the left before the overpass over Route 33 (Stoneybrook).
- Turn right on first road (Glennbrook Dr.)
- List other languages guest will get help with when they come to the FHC
- Language:English center.
- Loretta M. Parsons - 1 419-647-6885
Closed Major Holidays and Bad Weather (If Spencersville schools, Wapakoneta schools, or St. Marys schools are closed, we are closed.) If in doubt, call before coming:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)