St. Pauls Parish, King George, Virginia
From FamilySearch Wiki
- bef 1702
- Alexander, Herbert Lee. "St. Paul's Parish Register (Episcopal), King George County, Virginia," National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Vol. 29 (1941):67-69.
- "Extracts from the Register of St. Paul's Parish, Stafford (now King George) County, Virginia," The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 8, No. 4 (Apr. 1901):360-366. FHL Book 975.5 B2v; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- "Extracts from the Register of St. Paul's Parish, Va.," The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 38, No. 3 (Jul. 1930):273-275. FHL Book 975.5 B2v; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- 1715-1798 - St. Paul's Parish Marriage Index 1715-1798. Batch M504891 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1715-1798 - Nicklin, John Bailey Calvert. St. Paul's Parish Register: (Stafford-King George Counties, Virginia) 1715 - 1798. Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Book Co., 1962. FHL Collection 975.52 K28n; digital version at World Vital Records ($).
- 1716-1793 - Nicklin, John Bailey Calvert. "Data from the Register of St. Paul's Parish, King George (Formerly Stafford) County, Virginia, 1716-1793," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 10, No. 1 (Jan. 1930):43-46; digital version at JSTOR ($); Vol. 13, No. 1 (Jan. 1933):28-33. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
- St. Paul's Church, The Historical Marker Database. Includes photographs and history.
- Colonial Churches Blog: St. Paul's Parish Church, King George County. Includes photographs and history.
- Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- Cemeteries of King George County, Virginia, Volume 1, Church Cemeteries (King George, Va.: King George County Historical Society, 2000).
- William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 178-182.
- Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.