[[England]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Middlesex]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]]
Yiewsley [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] Yiewsley
== Parish History ==
St Matthew Yiewsley was a chapel of ease and "was consecrated in 1858, and in 1874 (fn. 1) a separate parish of St. Matthew, Yiewsley, was formed from the southern portion of Hillingdon parish." [It lies within the civil parish boundaries of Hillingdon.] <ref>T F T Baker, J S Cockburn, R B Pugh (Editors), Diane K Bolton, H P F King, Gillian Wyld, D C Yaxley, ''A History of the County of Middlesex'': Volume 4: Harmondsworth, Hayes, Norwood with Southall, Hillingdon with Uxbridge, Ickenham, Northolt, Perivale, Ruislip, Edgware, Harrow with Pinner (England: 1971), p. 87-91. Online [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=22413| here].</ref>
Contributor: Add any relevant sites that aren’t mentioned above.
== Reference ==