Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
=="How do I fix a problem in Family Tree?"==
If you find something incorrect on Family Tree, you can edit the information yourself after logging into the FamilySearch website. If it is not possible for you to fix the problem, you must [ send Feedback] to FamilySearch by clicking on the link, [ "Feedback"] at the bottom of the page. Choose "Problem" and describe your Family Tree issue. Once you click on "Send," an email will be sent to you with your case number. FamilySearch will contact you with any questions and let you know when the problem has been solved.
== Notifications from the Wiki ==

Navigation menu