Jump to navigation Jump to search
From: ''A History of the County of Middlesex'': Volume 4: Harmondsworth, Hayes, Norwood with Southall, Hillingdon with Uxbridge, Ickenham, Northolt, Perivale, Ruislip, Edgware, Harrow with Pinner (1971), pp. 87-91. Their website is [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=22413| here].
== Parish History ==
St Matthew Yiewsley was a chapel of ease and "was consecrated in 1858, and in 1874 (fn. 1) a separate parish of St. Matthew, Yiewsley, was formed from the southern portion of Hillingdon parish."
[It lies within the civil parish boundaries of Hillingdon.]
== Resources ==