To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.

Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Trollenäs Parish, Malmöhus, Sweden Genealogy

142 bytes removed, 11:27, 19 December 2018
m
no edit summary
Before 1898 Trollenäs parish was known as Näs (in Onsjö härad.) In 1899 the name was changed to Trollnäs. In 1857 the parish of Gullarp was combined into Näs (Trollnäs.) It`s records are found in Gullarp parish and in Trollenäs parish. In Arkiv Digital the parish records are found under Näs parish.
(write information such as: how old the parish is, interesting facts about the parish, what alternate names it has, or any boundary changes.) <br> {{Infobox Swedish Parishes
| Stift = Lund
| Pastorat = - 1500´s its own pastorat, 1500´s - 1857 mother parish in Näs (Trollenäs) and Gullarps pastorat, 1857 Gullarp was combined into Näs, 1857 - 1946 it´s own, 1947 - 1961 mother parish Trollenäs, Bosarp and Västra Strö, 1962 - 1991 annex parish Stehag, Trollenäs, Bosarp and Västra Strö, 1992 - 2001 annex parish Stehag, Trollenäs, Bosarp, Västra Strö and Billinge pastorat, 2002 combined into Östra Onsjö parish.
Moderator, Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
26,272
edits

Navigation menu