To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.

Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Yiewsley, Middlesex Genealogy

395 bytes added, 09:49, 6 May 2010
no edit summary
[[England]]  [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]]  [[Middlesex]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]]  [[Middlesex Parishes]]
== Parish History ==
 St Matthew Yiewsley was a district church or chapelry established by at least  chapel of ease and "was consecrated in 1858, and in 1874(fn. 1) a separate parish of St. Matthew, but likely well before this time periodYiewsley, was formed from the southern portion of Hillingdon parish. " [It lies within the civil parish boundaries of Hillingdon.] From: ''A History of the County of Middlesex'': Volume 4: Harmondsworth, Hayes, Norwood with Southall, Hillingdon with Uxbridge, Ickenham, Northolt, Perivale, Ruislip, Edgware, Harrow with Pinner (1971), pp. 87-91. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=22413 Date accessed: 06 May 2010.
== Resources ==
Moderator, Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
15,146
edits

Navigation menu