Jump to navigation Jump to search
'''To ask a specific question about an ancestor, we suggest you visit our Research Groups on Facebook. Choose the correct regional research group from this wiki page, [[FamilySearch Genealogy Research Groups on Facebook|Genealogy Research Groups on Facebook]] and “join” the group on Facebook. You can then post a question asking advice or help in your locating your ancestors.'''<BR>
=="How do I fix a problem in Family Tree?"==If you find something incorrect on Family Tree, you can edit the information yourself after logging into the FamilySearch website. If it is not possible for you to fix the problem, you must [ send Feedback] to FamilySearch by clicking on the link, [ "Feedback"] at the bottom of the page. Choose, "Problem" and describe your Family Tree issue. Once you click on, "Send," an email will be sent to you with your case number. FamilySearch will contact you with any questions and let you know when the problem has been solved.
{{H-langs|en=Help:Wiki Roles of Editor and Pagecreator|es=Ayuda:Roles de editor de Wiki y creador de página}}
editor, pagecreator


Navigation menu