To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.

Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Sunderland St John, Durham Genealogy

1 byte added, 17:33, 24 June 2016
m
Text replacement - "<ref>Samuel A. Lewis" to "<ref>Lewis, Samuel A."
=== Parish History ===
SUNDERLAND (Holy Trinity), a sea-port, newly enfranchised borough, and '''parish''', and the head of a union, in the N. division of Easington ward and of the county of Durham, 13 miles (N. E.) from Durham, and 269 (N. by W.) from London; The chapel of '''St. John''', was built in 1769. <ref>Lewis, Samuel A. Lewis, [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51318#s5 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''], (1848). Adapted. Date accessed: 10 December 2013.</ref>
=== Resources ===
Moderator, Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
407,283
edits

Navigation menu