To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.

Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Lambeth St John the Evangelist, Surrey Genealogy

1 byte added, 16:24, 24 June 2016
m
Text replacement - "<ref>Samuel A. Lewis" to "<ref>Lewis, Samuel A."
=== Parish History ===
St John the Evangelist, Waterloo Street was created as a '''chapel of ease''' in the year 1824 and stood within the ancient parish of Lambeth St Mary, a '''parish''', and newly-enfranchised borough, in the E. division of the hundred of Brixton and of the county of Surrey and annexed to Lambeth Palace. There are places of worship for '''Roman Catholics''', '''Baptists''', '''Wesleyans''', '''Methodists''', '''Welsh Methodists''', '''Independents''' and '''Unitarians'''.<ref>Lewis, Samuel A. Lewis, [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51088#s24 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''] (1848). Adapted. Date accessed: 25 February 2014.</ref>
==== Church records ====
Moderator, Reviewer, editor, pagecreator
407,285
edits

Navigation menu