Jump to navigation Jump to search
no edit summary
[[England]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham Parishes]]
== Parish History ==
SUNDERLAND (Holy Trinity), a sea-port, newly enfranchised borough, and '''parish''', and the head of a union, in the N. division of Easington ward and of the county of Durham, 13 miles (N. E.) from Durham, and 269 (N. by W.) from London; The chapel of '''St. John''', was built in 1769. <ref>Lewis, Samuel A., [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51318#s5 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''], (1848). Adapted. Date accessed: 10 December 2013.</ref>
== Resources ==
Contributor: add any relevant sites that aren’t mentioned above.