To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.

Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Sunderland St John, Durham Genealogy

38 bytes removed, 12:49, 10 December 2013
m
Modified the format of Parish History and checked the links
[[England]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png]] [[Durham Parishes]]
<br>
== Parish History ==
SUNDERLAND (Holy Trinity), '''a sea-port''', '''newly enfranchised borough''', and '''parish''', and the '''head of a union''', in the N. division of Easington ward and of the county of Durham, 13 miles (N. E.) from Durham, and 269 (N. by W.) from London; The chapel of '''St. John''', was built in 1769. <ref>Lewis, Samuel A., [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51318#s4 s5 ''A Topographical Dictionary of England''] , (1848), pp. 261-271Adapted. Date accessed: 24 March 201110 December 2013. </ref>  <br> <br>
== Resources ==
Moderator, editor, pagecreator
9,893
edits

Navigation menu