To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.

Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Yiewsley, Middlesex Genealogy

No change in size, 10:32, 29 October 2013
no edit summary
== Parish History ==
St Matthew Yiewsley was a&nbsp;chapel of ease&nbsp;and "was consecrated in 1858, and in 1874 (fn. 1) a separate parish of St. Matthew, Yiewsley, was formed from the southern portion of Hillingdon parish." [It lies within the civil parish boundaries of Hillingdon.] Date accessed: 29 October 2013. <ref>T F T Baker, J S Cockburn, R B Pugh (Editors), Diane K Bolton, H P F King, Gillian Wyld, D C Yaxley, ''A History of the County of Middlesex'': Volume 4: Harmondsworth, Hayes, Norwood with Southall, Hillingdon with Uxbridge, Ickenham, Northolt, Perivale, Ruislip, Edgware, Harrow with Pinner (England: 1971), p. 87-91. Online [http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=22413| here].Date accessed: 29 October 2013.</ref>
<br>
5,308
edits

Navigation menu