To request editing rights on the Wiki, click here.

Changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Huddersfield, Yorkshire Genealogy

355 bytes removed, 09:43, 28 October 2013
no edit summary
== Parish History ==
HUDDERSFIELD, [St Peter] '''a borough, market-town, and parish''', and the '''head of a union''', in the Upper division of the wapentake of Agbrigg, W. riding of York; comprising the chapelries or districts of Golcar, Lindley, Longwood, Paddock, Scammonden, Slaithwaite, and part of Marsden; 40 miles (S. W.) from York, and 189 (N. N. W.) from London. The parish comprises...Trinity district church... and Christ Church, ...named Woodhouse.
From: 'Hoylake - Hugill', A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 569-574. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51051 Date accessed: 28 October 2013.
From: 'Hoylake - Hugill', A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 569-574. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51051 Date accessed: 28 October 2013.
From: 'Hoylake - Hugill', A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848), pp. 569-574. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=51051 Date accessed: 28 October 2013.
*Holy Trinity district church -1819
{| width="500" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" border="1" align="center"
|-
! bgcolor="#ffffcc" align="center" colspanscope="7col" scopecolspan="col7" | '''HUDDERSFIELD ST PETER PARISH (1562) Online Records'''
|-
| bgcolor="#ffffcc" | <br>
editor, pagecreator
2,924
edits

Navigation menu