Seattle Washington Shoreline Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Located in the north wing of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we serve the areas of Shoreline, Edmonds, Brier, Kenmore, Bothell, Mountlake Terrace and Lynnwood. We are open over 200 hrs a month and are staffed by 30 + volunteers (mostly they volunteer). Our Facility covers more than 2000 sq ft with 5 different rooms for computers, Microfilm\fiche, library, instructional classrooms, and Audio/Visual recording.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 22015 48th Ave W Mountlake Terrace WA 98043 United States
- Monday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am- 1 pm (open sporadically please call first) will be open from 1:00 pm -9:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am-9:00 pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: open by appointment only through September you may contact
- Judd Williams 425-299-2316,
- Don Bishop 425-776-6369,
- Debi Williams 425-750-3375
- Please call a few days ahead to make arrangements.
- Sunday: 1:30 pm - 4 pm
Memorial Weekend: Saturday May 25th - Monday July 27th
Independence Day: Wednesday July 3rd - Sunday July 7th
Labor Day Weekend: Saturday August 31st - Monday September 2nd
Calendar and Events[edit | edit source]
Staff Training Meetings: Every 2nd Tuesday of the month, 7 pm at the Shoreline Family History Center.[edit | edit source]
Our Family History Center will not hold any summer classes[edit | edit source]
Center Resources[edit | edit source]
Collections[edit | edit source]
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software[edit | edit source]
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment[edit | edit source]
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Center Services[edit | edit source]
Staff Research Specialties[edit | edit source]
Resources in the Local Area[edit | edit source]
Fiske Genealogical Library (Website) 1644 43rd Ave.E., Seattle, WA 98112; 206-328-2716.
The National Archives at Seattle (Website) 6125 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-7999.
Washington State Digital Archives (Website) Washington state vital records online.
Washington State Genealogical Society (Website).
Washington State Library (Website).
Links[edit | edit source]
Volunteer at the Center[edit | edit source]
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)