Sapulpa Oklahoma Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Sapulpa Family HIstory Center serves individuals in Creek and Tulsa and Okmulgee County. The Center is staffed on a limited schedule and by appointment with Ward Family History Consultants.
Center Contacts and Hours[edit | edit source]
- 950 Pioneer Rd Sapulpa OK 74066-9372 United States
- This is not a mailing address, staff is unable to respond to mail inquiries.
- Family History entrance is on the north side of the church building. Ring bell for entrance to the center.
- FamilySearch Catalog:
- This center may have various films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Family History Center PortalThe center has access to the Family History Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- (Call during Family History Center hours)
Stake Temple and Family History Consultant - Center:
- Jay Cummings - firstname.lastname@example.org 918-724-5622
- Assistant: Lori Cummings - email@example.com 918-607-5622
- Wed 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:00-4:00pm, and 7:00pm-9:00pm
- Closed July 4
- Closed week of Thanksgiving
- Closed the last week of December
- Other sporadic closings throughout the year
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center may have various films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Limited book and microfiche collections
- Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment:
- 4 computer work stations (all have USB ports for your flash drive)
1 microfilm readers and 1 microfiche readers
Copies available for a small charge
- Center Services
- Staff Research Specialties
- Resources in the Local Area
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.
- Volunteer at the Center