Santa Cruz Department, Bolivia Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bolivia Wiki Topics|
|Local Research Resources|
Guide to Santa Cruz Department family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
History[edit | edit source]
- Santa Cruz is one of the nine departments that make up the Plurinational State of Bolivia. Its capital is Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
- The department of Santa Cruz was created on January 23, 1826.
- It is the first most populated department of the Plurinational State of Bolivia that displaces the Department of La Paz in 2012.
- The Santa Cruz department has a population of approximately 3,078,000 people. 
Provinces[edit | edit source]
Online Records[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Departamento de Santa Cruz (Bolivia)," in Wikipedia: The free encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departamento_de_Santa_Cruz_(Bolivia). Visited August 9, 2018.