San Pedro, Melipilla, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of San Pedro ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Originally it was part of the Municipality of Loica, belonging first to the department of Melipilla since 1883 and to the department of San Antonio since 1917.
- The commune of Loica was created on December 30, 1927 as part of the Department of Melipilla.
- In 1930 the commune of Loica was renamed San Pedro commune.
- The commune of San Pedro has a population of approximately 8,500 people. 
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1885-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales de San Pedro, 1623-1916 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros parroquiales de Navidad, 1831-1919 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio San Pedro
Localities[edit | edit source]
- San Pedro
- Santa Rosa
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "San Pedro (Chile)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Pedro_(Chile). Visited 17 July 2017.