San Pablo, Osorno, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of San Pablo ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Although the town of San Pablo had been established before the date of establishment as a commune, San Pablo was recognized as a commune on September 9, 1867.
- On December 22, 1891 the municipality of San Pablo was created with a seat in the city of San Pablo.
- The commune belongs to the department of Osorno.
- The commune of San Pablo has a population of approximately 10,200 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles : San Pablo, Osorno, 1885-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros civiles : Quilacahuín, commune de San Pablo, Osorno, 1898-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales : San Pablo, Osorno, 1865-1911 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de San Pablo
Localities[edit | edit source]
- La Junta
- Los Juncos
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "San Pablo," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Pablo_(Chile). Visited 17 May 2017