San Miguel, Santiago, Chile Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Commune of San Miguel ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
- On August 10, 1896 the municipality of San Miguel was established, separating from the municipality of Ñuñoa.
- At the beginning of the 1920s, a relative economic bonanza allowed the settlement of various human groups in the area called San Miguel.
- Soon the sector saw neighborhoods flourishing public officials, new professionals and middle class families.
- The commune of San Miguel has a population of approximately 91,000 people.
- Registros civiles : San Miguel, Santiago, 1885-1957 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros parroquiales : San Miguel, Santiago, 1890-1900 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Registros parroquiales : San Miguel, Santiago, 1881-1962 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
- Barros Luco
- Ciudad del Niño
- El Llano
- Lo Mena
- Lo Vial
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "San Miguel (Chile)," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Miguel_(Chile). Visited 22 June 2017