San Angelo Texas Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Family History Center for the San Angelo Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is now located in the building at 2815 Christoval Road. The entrance to the Family
History Center is located in the right front corner of the building.
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
Address: 2815 Christoval Rd, San Angelo, TX 76904
Open Hours: Opening July 1, 2017
Open 1st and 3rd Saturdays, 2nd and 4th Wednesday and Thursdays
Hours: Wednesday 6 pm - 8 pm; Thursday 10 am - 12 noon; Saturday 1 pm - 4 pm
Closed all major holidays:
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- A few books.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 3 Computers, one printer, one microfilm reader.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)