Salina Utah Family History Center
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 98 West 400 North, Salina, Utah 84654 United States (West side of building).
- Mailto: UT_Salina@ldsmail.net
- E. Allen Thorsen - 1 435-529-3582
- Assistant Directors: Phyllis Pickett Jensen, Marvin Jensen, and Judy Thorsen.
- Tuesday 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 1:00 pm - and 9:00 pm
- Thursday1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Holiday Schedule: Closed Thanksgiving week
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
- FamilySearch Research Wiki: What It Can Do For You!: A comprehensive video presentation explaining the Wiki, navigating it, and some especially useful pages. Case studies demonstrate using the Wiki for genealogical research. Editing and adding articles to the Wiki are covered.