Riverton FamilySearch Library/Contact Information
|Welcome Desk||- (801) 240-9601|
|Help Desk||- (801) 240-9603|
Lost and Found Policy:
- High value items such as phones, purses, wallets, laptops, tablets, and other electronic devices will be turned over to the Riverton Office Building management.
- Photographs will be stored in a folder at the Riverton FamilySearch Library for two (2) years.
- Research notebooks, USB drives, and prescription glasses will be kept for six (6) months.
- All other items will be kept for three (3) months.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to find contact information on any lost item, particularly flash drives and research notebooks. We will attempt to notify the owners to determine disposition.
- At the end of our retention period, the items will be donated to Deseret Industries or thrown away.
Maintained by: Elder Tom Stubben
Last modified: 10/09/18