Rich County, Utah LDS Church Stakes and Wards
Stakes in the county, 1930
- Bear Lake Stake, Idaho
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930: Bear Lake County, Idaho, and the north part of Rich County, Utah.
- Wards, 1930: Garden City Ward, Utah, Laketown Ward, Utah.
Bloomington Ward, Fish Haven Ward, Lanark Ward, Liberty Ward, Ovid Ward, Paris 1st Ward, Paris 2nd Ward, St. Charles Ward and Sharon Ward were in Idaho.
- Woodruff Stake, Wyoming
- Stake Boundaries: as of about 1930: the south part of Rich County, Utah, the southwest part of Uinta County and the south part of Lincoln County, Wyoming.
- Wards, 1930: Diamondville and Kemmerer wards in Lincoln County, Wyoming, Randolph and Woodruff wards in Rich County, Utah, and Evanston Ward and Almy and Hilliard branches in Uinta County, Wyo.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Linked below are the ward and stake records for Rich County, Utah on microfilm at the FamilySearch Library. Click on a ward for records (up to about 1948).
- For a timeline history and boundaries of wards that existed in 1930, click to the appropriate stake (above).
- For later records, check with the Church History Library.
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 46-48
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 961-962