Quilicura, Santiago, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Quilicura ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Its first owner was Gaspar de Villaroel, one of Pedro de Valdivia's soldiers.
- The city of Quilicura (founded in 1901) in the first instance was a set of agricultural plots that formed an agrarian community.
- The commune of Quilicura was founded on August 10, 1901.
- From the second half of the twentieth century, began to experience a rapid population growth, encouraged by the new villas that were built and the proximity to the capital.
- The commune of Quilicura has an approximate population of 204,000 people..
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles : Quilicura, Santiago, 1902-1930 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only of the commune of Quilicura. See the records of the commune of Santiago.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
Localities[edit | edit source]
- Lo Echevers
- Manuel Antonio Matta
- San Ignacio
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Quilicura," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quilicura. Visited 22 June 2017