Quellón, Chiloé, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Quellón ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The town of Quellón was founded in 1905.
- The 1960 earthquake destroyed almost all buildings. Later, the population moved to the upper part of the city and built new houses and streets.
- The commune of Quellón has a population of approximately 46,000 people..
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles de la comuna de Queilén, 1885-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the commune of Quellón. See the records of neighboring communes.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Quillón
- Cementerio de Trincao
- Cementerio de Quellón Viejo
- Cementerio San Antonio Quellón
Address: Calle Quellon s/n
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Quellón," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quell%C3%B3n. Visited 7 June 2017