Queilén, Chiloé, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Queilén ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- It was founded by Antonio Cipriano Grille de López y Haro on February 9, 1778 and for a long time it was named Puerto Grille.
- The commune of Queilén has a population of approximately 5,200 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles de la comuna de Queilén, 1885-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1851-1957 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Queilén
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Queilén," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queil%C3%A9n. Visited 6 June 2017