Purranque, Osorno, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Purranque ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- Villa Lo Burgos, the first town of the Spaniards, was founded on April 18, 1911, but was not recognized until May 16, 1915.
- It was declared of commune on November 24, 1941.
- The commune of Purranque has a population of approximately 21,000 people.
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- There are no records only for the commune of Purranque. See the records of neighboring communes.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- There are no records for only the commune of Purranque. See the records of neighboring communes.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio Municipal de Purranque
Localities[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Purranque," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purranque. Visited 17 May 2017