Puqueldón, Chiloé, Chile Genealogy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guide to Commune of Puqueldón ancestry, family history and genealogy: birth records, marriage records, death records, church records, parish registers, and civil registration.
History[edit | edit source]
- The Spaniards came out of Puqueldón the end of the 18th century.
- The city of Puqueldón was founded in 1785.
- The commune of Puqueldón has a population of approximately 4,200 people..
Civil Registration[edit | edit source]
- Registros civiles, 1885-1932 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Parish Records[edit | edit source]
- Registros parroquiales, 1867-1889 – Click on the link to see the records’ availability.
Cemeteries[edit | edit source]
- Cementerio de Aldachildo
- Isla de los Muertos
Localities[edit | edit source]
- San Agustin
References[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia Collaborators, "Puqueldón," In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia, https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puqueld%C3%B3n. Visited 6 April 2017